I entered the real estate world in 1992 and after 4 ½ years of building a great career in Taranaki my family and I couldn't resist moving to the sunny Bay of Plenty!
Arriving in 1997 the market had been buoyant but was starting to slide. After 4 ½ years of a flat Taranaki property market I couldn't see what all the fuss was about! Within two years I was a top Real Estate Salesperson for a large local Real Estate company.
In 2001/2002 I completed my A.R.E.I.N.Z studies at Massey University and believe those were also my two top selling years. I then entered management and led my offices into National recognition with their achievements.
In 2006 I joined the local Ray White Group as a Director and Business Owner and have to say the culture is second to none and the people within the company are fantastic.
After years spent in Merchant Banking, writing music for television, horticulture, retail and much travel I know that I have found a career that has maintained my passion and enthusiasm for 24 years and most likely for the next 24 years too.
In my opinion "Real estate is simply about people,
and if you put people first, - everything else follows suit."
- 2023/2024 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Mt Maunganui | Papamoa
- 2022/2023 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Papamoa
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Papamoa
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Mt Maunganui
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Papamoa
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Papamoa