Supporting clients and colleagues has always been my priority, and my high level of efficiency allows me to deliver great service. This teamed with my love of flexing my creative muscle lead me to the Marketing role for Ray White Mount Maunganui, Papamoa, Whakatane & Ohope.
What I bring to my role:
- I'm a sucker for a great brand and creating a competitive edge is my happy place
- I have a keen interest in consumer behaviour
- Helping our people build and maintain strong client relationships is always at the core of what I create and implement
- I'm a change agent - I let the market and predicted trends dictate how best to deliver our offices' brand to existing and new clients
My prior background in sales administration for the Ray White Papamoa team and my time as a Property Manager here in the Bay allows me to have a unique and educated perspective when it comes to marketing these businesses.
I have worked for Ray White since 2017 and am proud to be a member of a real estate team that is supportive, innovative and take their jobs seriously - but not themselves!
- 2018 Ray White National Administrator of the Year
- 2019/2020 - Executive Member for Property Management
- 2020/2021 - Member of the Ray White Property Management Team of the Year - Large
- BCom Marketing and International Businesss (Victoria University of Wellington)
- NZ Certificate in Residential Property Management Level 4
- 2019/2020 - Executive